Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Supersoft me!

So, the Minky fabric arrived today and it is gorgeous. So, so soft, it would be perfect for baby blankets or one side of a lovey. I got 4 gorgeous soft colours, baby blue & pink, and sage green & lavender. My friend at work said that she would love a pillow made from it! If I had one, I don't think I'd ever get out of bed again.

The thinking hat is well and truly on now and I'm planning my buggy blanket. The real question is whether to use fat quarters I already have for the buggy blanket, or wait till some of my new fabric comes from America. I'm really excited about some of the Riley Blake Summer Song prints that are winging their way over but I also have lots of Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry and Tanya Whelan prints which would be fab for it. Decisions decisions!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: